Monday, June 3, 2013

One purchase complete & Construction update

E talked to our SR on Saturday. We are currently scheduled to begin construction on 7/1. The community has remained on schedule. Our pre-construction meeting will be scheduled for the last week in June.
I sure hope these four weeks go by fast.

Since there were some Holiday sales on appliances, I decided it was a good time to purchase our refrigerator. I am also planning on having this paid off in a few months and then we can purchase our Washer & Dryer. At least this way, I am not spending all this money on appliances at once.

We purchased the Kenmore Elite 31.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®  Model #72053 from Sears on Saturday. The fridge was also available with a "Grab-N-Go" door. Nice feature, but I could live without it and keep $300 in my pocket. We have a side by side fridge now and I hate it. It seems like we don't have room for anything. Never thought I would be this excited about a Fridge!!

2 comments: