Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Second Floor

They must have worked over the weekend!!

They started the second floor. E drove past last tonight and was rather surprised.
He couldn't get in to get pics because they were still inside working.

We need to get in touch with our PM this week to see where we are at.
Maybe the pre-dry wall meeting next week???

We are going on Sunday to pick out our granite slab. They are suppose to measure on 8/19 and install 8/26; all per the granite company.

We are also moving this weekend and I have been doing nothing but packing since Saturday. It's a pain, but then again I am super excited to be unpacked and into our new home!!!

Just a few pictures from yesterday:



I am sure E will go back tonight and see what was done. Hopefully he can get in. I know he was upset yesterday when he wasn't able to see the inside.
I can't wait until they start to frame the third car garage!

2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Looks good and big! We should be framing next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is starting to look like a house. I'm with you on the packing, but knowing it gets moved into my new fabulous house makes it easier. And technically I packed a year ago when we moved from another state and most of our stuff has been in storage.

    ReplyDelete