Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wood and a few more goodies

Well we came back from vacation and saw some goodies!!

Our foundation has been poured and the plumbing had been signed off by the city.

There was also a large pile of wood, 2 sliding doors, and the flower box we weren't suppose to be getting. Even if they don't put it up, I hope that they let us keep it.

We are waiting for a call back from our PM with an update on when they will begin to start framing.

Time to get excited!! And nervous!
We are putting down a deposit today for our movers and storage.

I also only have 3 weeks left in the office that I have worked in for the past 4 1/2 years before I move onto our office in Pittsburgh. I think this is the only part of this move I am not too thrilled about.

E only found one thing he is not too happy about so far. The concrete around the door in the basement isn't filled in. Either they ran out of concrete or it was somehow broken. I am sure this will be fixed.





I am going to go over after work on Thursday to look at everything. The last time I saw the actual house and not just pictures was when we only had the lot taped out.

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot going on!! Its was nice to find goodies!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely exciting to see all the stuff sitting there. Pretty soon you'll be framing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new job.

    ReplyDelete